Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the ability to have devices communicate with one another via the internet or other networks, remotely tracking information to provide feedback to assist with decision making for commercial, industrial and residential purposes. This is commonly done using sensors connecting to a back-to-base system.
Some common day-to-day examples could be:
- Temperatures in refrigeration or food heating units in the food and beverage industry.
- Assistance with the control of temperature and humidity levels.
- Detection of gas and dust levels.
- Monitoring of water levels and herd locations for agricultural purposes.
- Different applications in the automotive, aviation and nautical sectors such as the sensing of tyre pressures for trucking fleets.
High quality, cost effective IoT components
Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) are a core component of many IoT assemblies. CNS Precision Assembly leans on its vastly experienced and qualified personnel to provide high quality products on time, every time.
Getting it right is important, and we have invested heavily in best-in-class machinery that ensures we delivery top quality products to our clients from our Sydney facility.
In late 2019, CNS Precision Assembly invested heavily in our SMT/SMD technology with the purchasing of a Mycronic MY300LX.
We also provide full contract electronic manufacturing turnkey assemblies, providing support from procurement to delivery. For more information click here.
Contact Us Today
To discuss our capabilities for your business call our sales department today on 02 9476 6811 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.