Contract Manufacturing and Turnkey Assembly
Contact Manufacturing and Turnkey Assemblies
What is Turnkey Assembly?
Turnkey assembly is a process where the supplier manages all aspects of the manufacturing process – from the procurement of parts, through to assembly, and delivery to the customer.
When you need an electronics assembly delivered to you complete and ready to use, turnkey assembly is often the best way to go about getting it. For printed circuit boards, turnkey assembly involves CNS Precision Assembly managing all aspects of the manufacturing process for you.
Turnkey solutions are often more cost-effective and have a shorter lead-time, making them an attractive solution. To discuss our capabilities for your business contact our sales department on 02 9476 6811 or via email on email@example.com.
The CNS Precision Assembly Difference
We’ve got over 30 years’ experience , so our relationships are strong and our expertise is deep. We anticipate your every need so that you can gain access to the components you need with the minimum amount of fuss. So, why choose us?
While our experience speaks for itself, many other aspects also set us apart:
- Our manufacturing operations are based in Sydney Australia, meaning we can move your product fast – especially in times where international shipments are delayed due to COVID-19.
- Surface mount technology (SMT/ SMD) and through hole (TH) capability. SMT/ SMD capability includes our 2019 model Mycronic pick and place equipment. We can handle small and large boards and placement down to 0201 SMD Parts. We process SMD parts through a vapour phase oven, which provides tightly controlled temperature profiles.
- Lead-free RoHS (restriction of hazardous substances) compliant and lead soldering
- Automated optical inspection equipment (AOI) for rigorous quality inspection
- Procurement and stock control services for our entire range of assembly parts
- Conformal coating and potting electronic assemblies
- Conducting & development of unique testing for your PCB requirements
- Loading of software/ firmware
- Batch control and serial number traceability
To discuss our capabilities for your business call CNS Precision Assembly today on 02 9476 6811 or by contacting us by email.
The Most Important Part
Our core belief is that individuals with disabilities have highly valuable, sought after skills especially in the contract electronic manufacturing industry. As such, we are providing meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities is at the very heart of everything we do.
Our goal is to be recognised by our customers as a high-quality, highly efficient electronics manufacturer as well as an organisation that supports people with disabilities.
When you support CNS Precision Assembly you are not only buying quality Australian made products, you are assisting people with a disability reach their full potential.
Want to learn more?
We work to meet the individual needs of each of our clients. No matter what you need, we can work to find a solution that matches your requirements. Contact us today to start a conversation.
Australia’s ONLY NDIS Accredited Manufacturer of Electronic Assemblies
See how CNS Precision can help your business today!