Electronics in Mining
Electronics in Mining
CNS Precision Assembly has been building PCB or electronic assemblies for the mining industry applications ever since the inception of organization in 1984. With this experience, CNS understands the unique requirements for the mining sector, having built a wide range of products to suit various specialised applications.
These applications include:
- Safety and emergency evacuation
- Advanced chamber technologies
- Safe refuge solutions
- Smart personalised lighting solutions
- Gas monitoring
- Monitoring of hazardous areas
- Controlled power distribution systems
CNS’s experienced individuals can provide its customers a quality service and advice relating to the manufacture of mining PCB and other electronic production, first time, every time. Our commitment to this standard is shown by our trained IPC610 to Class 3 standard staff members and our organisation’s certification to ISO9001.
From small mechanical assembly jobs through to large full turnkey production runs, CNS Precision Assembly can assist with every part of the manufacturing process. This includes the procurement of components all the way through to completion of the production.
The CNS Precision Assembly Difference
It isn’t simply our experience with mining electronics that makes the difference, many other aspects set us apart from the rest:
- Our manufacturing operations are based in Sydney Australia, meaning we can move your product fast – especially in times where international shipments are delayed due to COVID-19.
- Surface mount technology (SMT/ SMD) and through hole (TH) capability. SMT/ SMD capability includes our 2019 model Mycronic pick and place equipment. We can handle small and large boards and placement down to 0201 SMD Parts. We process SMD parts through a vapour phase oven, which provides tightly controlled temperature profiles.
- Lead-free RoHS (restriction of hazardous substances) compliant and lead soldering
- Automated optical inspection equipment (AOI) for rigorous quality inspection
- Procurement and stock control services for our entire range of assembly parts
- Conformal coating and potting electronic assemblies
- Conducting & development of unique testing for your PCB requirements
- Loading of software/ firmware
- Batch control and serial number traceability
To discuss our capabilities for your business call CNS Precision Assembly today on 02 9476 6811 or by contacting us by email.